Buy a 3D printer for metalab. To be installed/placed in: 3D Scanner Room. Members who have passed the 3D Printer Test (much simpler than tests at school;) are allowed to use it.
The Model: Mendel90
- Model Homepage: http://reprap.org/wiki/Mendel90
- Assembly Instruction/Doku: https://github.com/nophead/Mendel90/raw/master/dibond/manual/Mendel90_Dibond.pdf
- Blog of Creator: http://hydraraptor.blogspot.com/
- THE SOURCE: https://github.com/nophead/Mendel90
- Order Detail: http://forums.reprap.org/read.php?94,196585
- If you are bored and want to see a complete build from zero to hero (from buildscript to finished printer) in less than two hours (including software setup; note that we will order the kit from the designer so we don't need half of the steps): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNUL7DzXzp_JqA92h6eeVH8XwwLVZ_C0Z
Order and Assembly will be be done by wizard23 as soon as we have the required funds (see below).
Finances Required to buy the printer:
- Printer (499 gbp): 615 Eur (excl Ust) , 738 Eur (incl 20% Ust)
- Shipping (35 gbp): 43 Eur (incl 20% Ust)
- Total: 781 Eur (incl 20% Ust)