2010-12-15 Lightning Talks
Metalab Lightning Talks
When: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 19:00:00 +0100
Where: Metalab, Rathausstrasse 6, Wien
Did you work on a project for Roboexotica? Want to rehearse a presentation for CCC? Just in the mood for a good rant? You could do worse than to come participate in Metalab Lightning Talks, aka 5 Minutes of Fame, Wien-Edition. Add yourself to the schedule, or just show up and heckle.
- Jesse Zbikowski - Linux Boards I Have Known and Loved
- Phil Stearns - How to Give Workshops for Fun and Profit
- Michael Zeltner - The Paper I'm Supposed To Hand In Today (subject to change)
- Marius Kintel - Optimizing your life for fun and profit
- amir - Synthoholic makes your TTS sing
- Bernhard - Why we are cooking?
- fin - Journey to the End of the Year
- ToDo: Bastian (Theaterguy)
Sonny, true love is the greatest thing in the world. Except for a nice MLT: a mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe. They're so perky, I love that.